Quarterly: Rand’s Channeling Group
Santa Fe’s beloved Psychic and Tarot Reader holds quarterly gatherings in which people can ask questions of The Family, his Guidance, in the comfort of a private home.
Rand Lee is a noted psychic, tarot reader, author and gardener. He has served clients in the U.S.A., Canada, Ireland, and England since 1984. He is also a co-developer of the Wheel of Creation model for realistic manifestation. Rand Lee gives private tarot readings and tutoring and occasionally offers classes. He believes strongly in helping people connect with their own inner wisdom. Periodic events such as this gathering are a coming together to heighten our own individual awareness and to tap into Rand’s non-hierarchical, gentle, profound and humorous level of consciousness.
- The focus is on your questions rather than a topic. Rand will go around the room, answering a question for names drawn. Answers to other peoples’ questions often a relevance to other attendees too. A number of people report that energy of the gathering itself helps them move into a stronger connection to their own inner wisdom.
- There is no set fee. Rand does appreciate your donations, of any size. Don’t let a lack of funds keep you away!
Do check Rand’s blog for more about him and his work: http://randlee.me/ Contact him via Cell: 505-469-9782 • Skype: rand.lee61 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since this is a private home, attendance is by invitation only. If you would like to join in a gathering, fill in the contact form below.
Monthly Silent Meditations
On most months, Lindsay hosts a silent meditation at Light Vessel, on the 1st Thursday of each month, from 5:30pm to 6:30. If you’d like to be emailed about future dates, fill in the form above.
This is a cozy event – an hour of silent meditation. You are invited to join us and bring friends. We usually have two 20 minute periods of silent meditation. Friends have asked if they can do their own form of meditation, such as silent reading. Great! Whatever – as long as it doesn’t disturb the rest of us. We sometimes send out silent prayers for healing – for yourself, loved ones, places & people & other species in trauma, for the planet.
If this appeals to you, come join us!! Donations towards the modest room rent are appreciated but not necessary.
is at the east end of DeVargas Mall, right around the corner from Sprouts. Whoever is at the front desk can point you in the right direction. The community room is on the second floor, along with several treatment rooms where people may be working. So Shhhh! Our room has a lovely floor, so please be prepared to remove your shoes. There is a small elevator. Rest rooms are only on the first floor. Adjoining is a lovely cafe and coffee/beverage bar, the Love Yourself Cafe. http://www.lightvesselsantafe.com/
Light Vessel provide both chairs and “backjacks” – kind of a cushion with a back. If you have a special meditation seat, you’re welcome to bring it.
Ongoing: Private Tutorials with Rand
Rand is offering private one-on-one tutoring sessions in…
1. Nature Spirit Communication: Elves, fairies, goblins, gnomes, and redcaps represent the consciousnesses of nature anthropomorphized by human minds in order to act better as bridges between human consciousness and the consciousness of the Earth. This tutorial presents an overview of the various concepts of Faerie, and teaches techniques for inviting the Little People into colloquy (so called because “little” explained how hard it was to see them; “little” here does not mean weak or inconsequential or immature). The tutorial also covers identifying your 7 plant spirit guides, and gives guidance for those who wish to enlist the aid of nature spirits in designing a garden.
2. Channeling the Tarot Devas: The 22 Major Trumps of the Tarot represent faces of the Divine, and each has a unique consciousness with whom we can learn to commune. This class teaches how to use each Major Trump as a doorway into a world that can be entered by us in meditation. The figures we meet there can give both valuable cognitive insights into our past, present, and futures, as well as glimpses into other dimensions.
3. Developing Your Psychic Skills: Everyone is psychic, but most people in technological cultures buy into the materialist view that the only realities are those that we can weigh, measure, see, smell, hear, and touch. This course teaches the various forms psychic ability can take; helps the student discover his or her specific psychic gift; teaches how to prepare for a psychic reading so as to receive the least biased information; and aids students in discovering the psychic tools (such as Tarot, pendula, water-gazing, automatic writing or drawing, I Ching) that work best for them.
4. Exploring past lives: Not everyone reincarnates, but those who do can choose to re-enter physical reality at any point in space or time past, present, and future. We can also choose to incarnate in a parallel universe where history has flowed differently than in the one we know and share here and now. In this class, students are taught a simple trance-regression technique for achieving contact with other-life memories, and learning which experiences and persons from those other lives affect this reality here and now.
Rand B. Lee
For price and other details, contact Rand. (If you would like to ask a friend to take the tutorial with you, ask Rand if you can split the cost between you.)
Contact him via Cell: 505-469-9782 • Skype: rand.lee61 or Email: email@example.com
Invitation only events & discount
Both Rand Lee and Lindsay occasionally offer events by invitation only and discounts to workshops for those on our email lists. If you’d like to get word of such events or discounts, please fill in the contact form below and tell us something about yourself :