When I started on my own path of spiritual development, I was guided by delightful and wise Bartholomew, channeled with great integrity by Mary Margaret Moore. These teachings are now available in an audio book! Check it out! I Come As A Brother
Other Articles in Stone Musing…
- Anti-Fear Maintenance For These Times
- 2020 – Reboot?
- Disruption Bringing Joy???
- Manipulated By Fear
- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Tag Archives: relationship
Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
A release ritual worked to change my lifelong blocking attitudes Continue reading
Posted in Meditations, Musings Tagged Guidance, relationship, ritual, rune, uncrossing Leave a comment
Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
I sometimes do a form of journeying in my sessions and in my own meditations. This is a recent one. I picture myself in a glade, warm and inviting, surrounded by trees. There are wildflowers, bees and butterflies dancing in … Continue reading
Posted in Meditations Tagged meditation, relationship, shamanic journey 1 Comment