- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Author Archives: Lindsaysf
For years folks have been trying to measure auras and healing energy, but the equipment just wasn’t sensitive enough – but it is now! Continue reading
I sometimes do a form of journeying in my sessions and in my own meditations. I’ve posted a couple here. As with all such explorations, I do my preparations. For my “alternate self” explorations, I start with the same image, … Continue reading
A release ritual worked to change my lifelong blocking attitudes Continue reading
I’m having a hard time these days. The politics have gotten to me. The Other Side is so clearly wrong and My Side is so clearly right. I fear dire consequences if the O.S. prevails – and unbelievably there are … Continue reading
Here’s an oldie, just because. With a grin and much thanks to Romanovsky and Phillips. https://youtu.be/YfwPgLmXwCM
I like to honor a new year by drawing a rune for the coming year. The one I drew for 2016 is one I wish for all of us! Wunjo, meaning Joy – Light “This Rune is a fruit-bearing branch. … Continue reading
My crystal sessions often encourage the person to move through different layers of consciousness, or what is often called Dream States. So I get asked about these different states. Rand Lee has one of the clearest explanations I’ve run across. … Continue reading
“Boundaries are personal property lines that define who you are and who you are not, and influence all areas of your life. Physical boundaries help you determine who may touch you and under what circumstances. Mental boundaries give you … Continue reading
For some people who work with stones for healing, shaping warps their essence. I have some stones that thumb their nose at that belief. Here’s one – a calcite shaped like a quartz – and what it told me: