- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Category Archives: Musings
I sometimes do a form of journeying in my sessions and in my own meditations. I’ve posted a couple here. As with all such explorations, I do my preparations. For my “alternate self” explorations, I start with the same image, … Continue reading
A release ritual worked to change my lifelong blocking attitudes Continue reading
I’m having a hard time these days. The politics have gotten to me. The Other Side is so clearly wrong and My Side is so clearly right. I fear dire consequences if the O.S. prevails – and unbelievably there are … Continue reading
Here’s an oldie, just because. With a grin and much thanks to Romanovsky and Phillips. https://youtu.be/YfwPgLmXwCM
I like to honor a new year by drawing a rune for the coming year. The one I drew for 2016 is one I wish for all of us! Wunjo, meaning Joy – Light “This Rune is a fruit-bearing branch. … Continue reading
My crystal sessions often encourage the person to move through different layers of consciousness, or what is often called Dream States. So I get asked about these different states. Rand Lee has one of the clearest explanations I’ve run across. … Continue reading