When I started on my own path of spiritual development, I was guided by delightful and wise Bartholomew, channeled with great integrity by Mary Margaret Moore. These teachings are now available in an audio book! Check it out! I Come As A Brother
Other Articles in Stone Musing…
- 2020 – Reboot?
- Disruption Bringing Joy???
- Manipulated By Fear
- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Category Archives: Meditations
I sometimes do a form of journeying in my sessions and in my own meditations. I’ve posted a couple here. As with all such explorations, I do my preparations. For my “alternate self” explorations, I start with the same image, … Continue reading
A release ritual worked to change my lifelong blocking attitudes Continue reading
For some people who work with stones for healing, shaping warps their essence. I have some stones that thumb their nose at that belief. Here’s one – a calcite shaped like a quartz – and what it told me:
I’m sitting at sunset, gazing at one of my glorious quartz crystal generators. It is long and shaped with lots of clouds and cracks and inclusions that are winking rainbows at me in the sunlight. I asked my Guidance about … Continue reading
Recently I heard of an imagery process for relieving stress and trauma. I have something that has pained me for over a year. I said something stupid to someone I admire greatly, something that apparently sounded invasive though I didn’t … Continue reading
When I was in Sedona July 2012, this Mookaite from Australia reached out and grabbed me. When I sat with it, this is what it had to say to me: “Dreamtime – but a more active and rich dreamtime than … Continue reading
I sometimes do a form of journeying in my sessions and in my own meditations. This is a recent one. I picture myself in a glade, warm and inviting, surrounded by trees. There are wildflowers, bees and butterflies dancing in … Continue reading