- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Tag Archives: meditation
For some people who work with stones for healing, shaping warps their essence. I have some stones that thumb their nose at that belief. Here’s one – a calcite shaped like a quartz – and what it told me:
A lot is changing rapidly in our world. It’s a challenge to stay centered in the midst of what can look like chaos. There are lovely visualizations that help – but when the chaos is strong, it’s hard to focus … Continue reading
A Magical Self healed Tabby! “Nature is a petrified magic city.” Novalis “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke “One man’s ‘magic’ is another man’s engineering. ‘Supernatural’ is a null word.” Robert A. Heinlein “Believe in … Continue reading
I’m sitting at sunset, gazing at one of my glorious quartz crystal generators. It is long and shaped with lots of clouds and cracks and inclusions that are winking rainbows at me in the sunlight. I asked my Guidance about … Continue reading
I’m staring at clouds this morning. I used to think of clouds as individual formations that moved across the sky. Then in my early metaphysical days, I learned to create and dissolve clouds by my focus. But now I find … Continue reading
Recently I heard of an imagery process for relieving stress and trauma. I have something that has pained me for over a year. I said something stupid to someone I admire greatly, something that apparently sounded invasive though I didn’t … Continue reading