When I started on my own path of spiritual development, I was guided by delightful and wise Bartholomew, channeled with great integrity by Mary Margaret Moore. These teachings are now available in an audio book! Check it out! I Come As A Brother
Other Articles in Stone Musing…
- Anti-Fear Maintenance For These Times
- 2020 – Reboot?
- Disruption Bringing Joy???
- Manipulated By Fear
- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Tag Archives: Stones
Disruption Bringing Joy???
Recently I did a layout of healing stones that to my surprise included thulite and ruby. A combination that hasn’t come up for me before. Thulite is a stone I recently acquired and I haven’t grokked it yet. In The … Continue reading
Posted in Crystals, energy healing, Inner Resources, Musings Tagged chaos, co-vid, crystal healing, disruption, emotional healing, gemstones, ruby, rune, Stones, thulite 2 Comments
The Magic of Stones:
A Magical Self healed Tabby! “Nature is a petrified magic city.” Novalis “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke “One man’s ‘magic’ is another man’s engineering. ‘Supernatural’ is a null word.” Robert A. Heinlein “Believe in … Continue reading
Posted in Crystals, Musings Tagged chakra, chakra meditation, clearing, consciousness, crystal healing, crystals, emotional healing, energy work, healing, Katrina Raphaell, meditation, New age, quartz, Santa Fe, self healing, shamanic, spirit, spiritual healing, Stones, tabby 1 Comment
Beware of Stone Hype!
I love stones. I love meeting new types of stones. But my BS alarm goes off when people extol the latest & greatest. An influential crystal person wrote about a “new” stone as expanding consciousness rapidly. Next thing, sellers were … Continue reading