When I started on my own path of spiritual development, I was guided by delightful and wise Bartholomew, channeled with great integrity by Mary Margaret Moore. These teachings are now available in an audio book! Check it out! I Come As A Brother
Other Articles in Stone Musing…
- Anti-Fear Maintenance For These Times
- 2020 – Reboot?
- Disruption Bringing Joy???
- Manipulated By Fear
- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Category Archives: Inner Resources
Disruption Bringing Joy???
Recently I did a layout of healing stones that to my surprise included thulite and ruby. A combination that hasn’t come up for me before. Thulite is a stone I recently acquired and I haven’t grokked it yet. In The … Continue reading
Posted in Crystals, energy healing, Inner Resources, Musings Tagged chaos, co-vid, crystal healing, disruption, emotional healing, gemstones, ruby, rune, Stones, thulite 2 Comments
Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
I sometimes do a form of journeying in my sessions and in my own meditations. I’ve posted a couple here. As with all such explorations, I do my preparations. For my “alternate self” explorations, I start with the same image, … Continue reading
Posted in Inner Resources, Meditations, Musings Tagged alternate life, Meditations, past life, relationships Leave a comment
Centering in the Midst of Chaos
A lot is changing rapidly in our world. It’s a challenge to stay centered in the midst of what can look like chaos. There are lovely visualizations that help – but when the chaos is strong, it’s hard to focus … Continue reading
Posted in Crystals, Inner Resources Tagged centering, crystal healing, crystals, emotional healing, energy work, fluorite, gemstones, healing, meditation, off-center 4 Comments