- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Category Archives: Crystals
I’m having a hard time these days. The politics have gotten to me. The Other Side is so clearly wrong and My Side is so clearly right. I fear dire consequences if the O.S. prevails – and unbelievably there are … Continue reading
For some people who work with stones for healing, shaping warps their essence. I have some stones that thumb their nose at that belief. Here’s one – a calcite shaped like a quartz – and what it told me:
A lot is changing rapidly in our world. It’s a challenge to stay centered in the midst of what can look like chaos. There are lovely visualizations that help – but when the chaos is strong, it’s hard to focus … Continue reading
A Magical Self healed Tabby! “Nature is a petrified magic city.” Novalis “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke “One man’s ‘magic’ is another man’s engineering. ‘Supernatural’ is a null word.” Robert A. Heinlein “Believe in … Continue reading