When I started my own path, I was guided to delightful and wise Bartholomew, channeled with great integrity by Mary Margaret Moore. These words are now available in an audio book! Check it out! I Come As A Brother
Other Articles in Stone Musing…
- What Stones for Prosperity?
- Lab Measurements Meet Energy Healing!
- Conversation with the Alternate Me Who Chose the “Normal” Life
- Ritual Works! Released Chronic Attitudes
- ReFraming Fear
- Waltz for the New Age
- Welcome, 2016!
- Rand Lee: A Message From “The Family”: On the Dream-State
- Personal Boundaries
- Messages from Stones: a Special Honey Calcite
- Why We Need Politicians
- Centering in the Midst of Chaos
- What is “Healing”?
- Releasing the Cords That Bind
- Real Diversity isn’t Easy
- The Magic of Stones:
- Beware of Stone Hype!
- For Upcoming Events!
- Rainbow Beauty
- Journey: Addressing Deep Pain
- Meditation with Stone: Mookaite
- Jury Duty – A Surprisingly Good System!
- Conversation with an Alternate Self: A Future Me with Fulfilling Relationships
- Who is the Me I See?
- Guilt & Fear
- Celebrating Morning
Tag Archives: emotional healing
A lot is changing rapidly in our world. It’s a challenge to stay centered in the midst of what can look like chaos. There are lovely visualizations that help – but when the chaos is strong, it’s hard to focus … Continue reading
A number of years ago, I worked on the hands of an elderly man who had a condition diagnosed as neuropathy. His hands were swollen and he couldn’t bend his fingers. He said his hands were cold and that nothing … Continue reading
A Magical Self healed Tabby! “Nature is a petrified magic city.” Novalis “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke “One man’s ‘magic’ is another man’s engineering. ‘Supernatural’ is a null word.” Robert A. Heinlein “Believe in … Continue reading